THE SESSION THAT BRINGS IT ALL TOGETHER
Our MMA class brings together striking, wrestling and submission grappling in practice of strategic drilling and live training. Ideal for those with at least a basic knowledge of striking and jiu jitsu, but welcome to all.
As a member of CTC you'll have access to:
CTC Code of Conduct
- Leave your ego at the door
- Be punctual to class, and respectful if you're late
- Respect the gym space
- Respect your training partners
- No Shoes on the tatami mats or in the cage
- Shoes must be worn at all other times, especially in bathrooms
- Keep nails trimmed and maintain good personal hygiene
- All training clothing and equipment must be kept clean and hygienic
- Never train if you have any signs of a skin infection
- Bags must be kept in change rooms. Shoes and water bottles can be kept in storage next to the mats.
- Dispose of rubbish in the bins provided
- Wipe down equipment and return to it's proper place after use
- No homophobia, racism, sexism or offensive language.