As a member of CTC you'll have access to:
We want you to feel safe and confident walking into our gym and becoming part of our community.
When it comes to walking into a gym for the first time, even if you’ve trained before, we know it can seem daunting. We wanted to take some of that fear out and help replace it with confidence in knowing how our gym works and what you need to know before you even walk in for the first time. We have created an easy to follow course, showing what to expect at our gym, our gym etiquette and a bunch of resources that will help you throughout the journey. Click below to check it out!
CTC Code of Conduct
- Leave your ego at the door
- Be punctual to class, and respectful if you're late
- Respect the gym space
- Respect your training partners
- No Shoes on the tatami mats or in the cage
- Shoes must be worn at all other times, especially in bathrooms
- Keep nails trimmed and maintain good personal hygiene
- All training clothing and equipment must be kept clean and hygienic
- Never train if you have any signs of a skin infection
- Bags must be kept in change rooms. Shoes and water bottles can be kept in storage next to the mats.
- Dispose of rubbish in the bins provided
- Wipe down equipment and return to it's proper place after use
- No homophobia, racism, sexism or offensive language.