PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS
Work along side our experienced strength and conditioning staff to push the your physical boundaries and accomplish beyond the expected. Our specialised facility has everything you need to build upon your weakness and refine your strengths.
As a member of CTC you'll have access to:
CTC Code of Conduct
- Leave your ego at the door
- Be punctual to class, and respectful if you're late
- Respect the gym space
- Respect your training partners
- No Shoes on the tatami mats or in the cage
- Shoes must be worn at all other times, especially in bathrooms
- Keep nails trimmed and maintain good personal hygiene
- All training clothing and equipment must be kept clean and hygienic
- Never train if you have any signs of a skin infection
- Bags must be kept in change rooms. Shoes and water bottles can be kept in storage next to the mats.
- Dispose of rubbish in the bins provided
- Wipe down equipment and return to it's proper place after use
- No homophobia, racism, sexism or offensive language.