THE MODERN GAME OF TAKEDOWNS AND SUBMISSIONS
Our submission grappling program is a hybrid between no-gi jiu jitsu, wrestling and MMA takedowns. It is suited to all skill levels and is a perfect class for those looking to take the next step into MMA or compete in submission grappling competitions.
As a member of CTC you'll have access to:
CTC Code of Conduct
- Leave your ego at the door
- Be punctual to class, and respectful if you're late
- Respect the gym space
- Respect your training partners
- No Shoes on the tatami mats or in the cage
- Shoes must be worn at all other times, especially in bathrooms
- Keep nails trimmed and maintain good personal hygiene
- All training clothing and equipment must be kept clean and hygienic
- Never train if you have any signs of a skin infection
- Bags must be kept in change rooms. Shoes and water bottles can be kept in storage next to the mats.
- Dispose of rubbish in the bins provided
- Wipe down equipment and return to it's proper place after use
- No homophobia, racism, sexism or offensive language.